Budapest Stag Do - Laser Tag
Laser tag is the ideal Budapest Stag Do for those who want the thrill and adrenalin associated with paintball but without the pain.
Do you think the members of your stag party need some serious combat training before heading out on their Stag Weekend in Budapest?
Laser tag is a game that requires all the team members to think, move and work together in order to win the game just like real soldiers. The ultimate team building activity for a Budapest Stag Do! It can take place in a 400 sq. metre underground basement or outdoors on an ex- Soviet military base. Your weapon will be a Laser Gun, which you use to target, aim and shoot your opponents. The game is computerized; therefore the head sensor will be counting the shots you have fired and any incoming hits.
If you really want to make it a genuine stag do add the ‘save the bunny’ extra Budapest Stag Do in which you will have to rescue a sexy hot bunny girl.
- Lovely local guide to pick you up at your stag accommodation
- Return transfer to the outdoor/indoor venue
- Either use of an ex-Soviet military base or 400 sq. metre underground basement
- 2 hours of games
- All the necessary equipment (gun, head sensor etc.)
- One round of beer
- “ Rescue the bunny” game can be added