Budapest Stag Do - Trabant Rally
Get ‘fast and furious’ on your Stag Weekend by joining us on our 3 hour long uphill Trabant rally Budapest Stag Do on the outskirts of city.
If you want to try the most ‘Hungarian’ Budapest Stag Do activity ever, take a drive in Hungary’s once popular 'cardboard car' through the Pilis Hills. Don’t be fooled by the look of these iconic commie cars made out of duroplast (basically reinforced paper with a hint of fibreglass).
You’ll be surprised at the abuse they can handle once you put your pedal to the metal. According to some it’s the worst car ever made but we think it’s the perfect Stag Weekend activity if you need some adrenalin, excitement and like a challenge.
Following a short intro on how to drive a Trabant (it takes a certain knack) you go on a fun and thrilling 2 hour treasure hunt through the hills until you reach your final pit stop where your stag party can enjoy a traditional Hungarian lunch. Professional instructors, one car for 2-3 people, traditional lunch and 50 km of fun driving awaits you with this Budapest Stag Do.
- Lovely local guide to pick you up at your stag accommodation
- Return transfer to the Trabant pick up point
- Trabant per 2-3 persons
- Experienced driving instructors
- Introduction on how to drive a Trabant
- 50 km of driving
- Traditional Hungarian lunch
- One round of beers (for those not driving)
- 3-4 hour program
- Support car, in case one breaks down